FHS Horse Registration Form
This form is for registering Purebred or Part-Bred Friesians, foals or adults that do not allready have a UELN registration paper (with any Registry). If your horse allready has a registration paper with another UELN registry, you can fill out the "Entry into FHS Database" form (also on our form page), then FHS can register its offspring (both parents must be in FHS database to do so).
Requirements for registration are:
- You must have a current FHS membership. If you do not currently have a membership please fill out a "Membership Form" (also on our forms page).
- If you are registering a new (2018) Purebred foal the name needs to begin with an G, H, or I.
- Microchip and DNA on file; If the horse you want to register does not currently have, or if you are registering a new foal, we will send you a DNA kit. If the horse allready has DNA on file, you will need to provide us with the lab and case #. If the horse already has a microchip, a "Veterinary Certification of Microchip Identification" form (also on our forms page) must be filled out and signed by your Veterinarian and sent to us.
- You must provide a copy of the Sire & Dam registration papers. If you cannot provide this, fees in addition to registration may apply. Please mail, email or fax documents to us.
- $125 registration fee.
- Once all requirements are met and fee(s) paid, an original Registration Document will be issued by FHS.
After submitting form at bottom of page your purchase options and checkout will be next. You will be able to pay either online with paypal or mail in your payment by check.