FHS Horse Registration Form
This form is for registering Friesians or Part-Bred Friesians, foals or adults, that do not already have a UELN registration paper (with any Registry). If your horse already has a registration paper with another UELN registry, you can fill out the "Entry into FHS Database" form (also on our forms page).
Requirements for registration are:
- You must have a current FHS membership. If you do not currently have a membership please fill out a "Membership Form" (also on our forms page).
- If you are registering a new (2019) Friesian foal the name needs to begin with a J, K, or L. (Part-Bred Friesians have no naming requirement).
- Microchip and DNA on file: If the horse you want to register does not currently have, or if you are registering a new foal, we will send you a DNA kit and microchip. If the horse already has DNA on file, you will need to provide us with the lab and case #. If the horse already has a microchip, a "Veterinary Certification of Microchip Identification" form (also on our forms page) must be filled out, signed by your Veterinarian, and sent to us.
- You must provide a copy of the Sire & Dam registration papers. If you cannot provide this, fees in addition to registration may apply. Please email, mail, or fax documents to us.
- Genetic testing of breeding animals for Dwarfism and Hydrocephalus is now mandatory, so additional fees may apply.
- $130 registration fee.
- Once all requirements are met and fee(s) paid, an original Registration Document will be issued by FHS.
After submitting this form, at the bottom of the page, your purchase options and checkout will be next. You will be able to pay either online with FHS PayPal or mail in your payment by check.